Wednesday, August 29, 2007

i'm DUNzo!

alright, i'm not real sure how to begin tis blog since so much has happened in these last few months that even i can't fathom how twist'd it has all been, but so far on what i feel the need 2 share is that, i'm much more happy now and it's completely evident but at the same time i feel as a part of me has gone awry. here's the brkdown 2 my personal debacle. . .u sure u want in???

+++moms spent a good six weeks being my personal shrink, friend, and sitter and i jst love this woman w/ such a passion that i miss her so terribly!

+++filed for divorce a day b4 my 7th wedding anniversary w/ barr. that was three months ago n still no mediation or court date set. all of this jst stings, but i'm takin' the hits and feelin' so numb w/ it.

+++i officially moved out two wks ago, but got a pad of my own 20 mins from our townhome, so it's a whole lot convienient on commute for work and less awkward for barr and i 2 have our lil' run-ins. also, i'll b able 2 save on $$$ for the anticipated move. . .

+++spkin' of move, i've decided 2 pack up and permanently move back home 2 samoa. i'm on a 5-7 yr plan of making something happen for myself and the boys, and the goals i have mapped 4 the timeline is a priority and not in the backburner still brewing w/ time. it's gonna happen. . .all of it, and i'm so x-cited! can't ya c me glee w/ delight?! lol

+++turning 30 come nxt wk, wed (sept. 5th) and it will b an awesome awakening for me personally and i am so looking forward to it. this weekend i'll b joining sum bffs on a getaway trip 2 vegas, so thats a b-day wish come true in all aspects. gonna keep it classy and mellow for the most part, i'm totally diggn' this new high i'm ON!

+++lost a total of 25lbs of absolute f.a.t and eatin' quite HEALTHY -- got this tat a decade ago that reminds 2 do jst that on how i live my life. it's a tripp i tell ya. . .


so that's on the agenda for the moment. . .tune in a few months from now when hopefully, i'll have the finale for my divorce and may b a parttime gig 2 help me w/ the move expenses.

peaches & cream, j

No comments: