Tuesday, February 19, 2008

new year, new month, new day!

so i have a lot to be thankful for, since i last blogg'd w/ ya. . .let's c. . .i'm married. . .NOT! lol i'm in a relationship which bona-fides for a RANDOM moment if i ever heard of 1. i was resistant at 1st. i really was. . .but this man is damn near AMaa-aziNG! i love him so much that i cannot contain my bubbliness 4 him. . .his name is PAUL!



i still have my health intact. . .all my hair. . .and most of all, my all-important, one of a kind, sensational personality. did i mention that i underwent sum plastics as a X-mas gift to myself this past December '07?! well, it's true. . .and i'm feelin' exTRAordinary & all that comes w/ as i embark on this new chapter of my life.

it's positively a wonderful feeling to accept the flaws and challenges that comes with life and love. i've definitely accepted what my flaws are, and although that my life isn't entirely at a point of relishing in perfection, it's almost in a category of it, and that is pure delight for me, personally & professionally.

so i look forward to what this year has in store for myself, my boys, and w/ my boo. it is afterall a wonderful life, indeed. i'm sure proof of it!!! so bring it. . .

No comments: