Wednesday, January 28, 2009

happy 2009!


out w/ the old, and into the new year of 2009, and i'm jst so amp'd 'bout it all. i have only high hopes, so moving forward from here on out has 2 b brilliant. i spent my the holiday festivities w/ the ppl that i adore: my boo Paul & boys Shai-Styles (8) and Steel (5).


two wks off during the holidays was such a fun & relaxin' time. i had the boys with me for eight days, so a lot of outdoor activities not to mention, sleeping in and a whole lot of eating was such a treat. i did manage to see my oldest bro, julius & family, while they were visiting the greater san diego area & 4 da vry first time meet my niece, isabella. . .she's such a sweetheart. has my bro wrapp'd 4 sure. and his boys and mine were havin' a field day w/ eachother, in which the last time of them seeing one another was in '03 prior to my bro making the official move to hawaii.


so obviously now, i'm back at work and it's been hectic as usual. comin' back from a long holiday break, has us workin' 2 da bone in MIS/IT support, at least 4 da most part, not that i'm complainin' b/cuz these days we can't b 2 whiny 'bout our own situation. w/ the economic downturn and ev'ry1 strugglin' 2 pull it together w/ regard to layoffs, foreclosures, and the mere fact that we're in a recession, u try 2 make due w/ wat u have. so ev'ryday, i gr8ful 4 bein' able to have a job that provides me the stability and security i need to provide for myself and my boys.

No comments: