Friday, May 22, 2009

finish MY sentence...

1. My ex...no comment!

2. Maybe I should...travel

3. I love...shai-styles & steel

4. People would say that I’m...downright honest!

5. I don’t understand…the complexities of a relationship

6. When I wake up in the morning…I snooze my alarm

7. I lost...my sense of SELF at one point

8. Life is full of…opportunities

9. My past...is herStory

10. I get annoyed when…there’s no plan of attack for the order of the day

11. Parties are…brilliant!

12. I wish…to be financially prepared

13. Dogs…underrated

14. Cats…overrated

15. Tomorrow…are My-stery!

16. I have low tolerance…ignorance

17. If I had a million dollars…a trust for my boys’ future

18. I fear...my Heavn’ly Father!

19. My spouse...not applicable!

20. My life…fanFuckn’tastic!

21. Yesterday I…was productive

22. I said “WTF” last because...i was annoyed

23. My parents...extraordinary in every way imaginable!

24. I have decided…to Be Passionate in all things

25. I am proud of...my life!

No comments: