Wednesday, October 29, 2008

new hair do comes new set of realistic goals


i decided a long time ago that i would make conscious choices that will only give me sheer bliss to my personal and professional life, and the fact that i transformed my signature curly long locks, to this more chic new look speaks volumes for that perspective. also, i decided that i will now focus my efforts on prioritizing my health so w/ me riding my bike to work at least 4 times a day, i realized that i need to monitor my food & alcohol consumption. so after much research online, i decided to begin a 3-day fad diet to help kickstart my wellness program to greater lengths than ever before. this will be my outlet to verbalize my feelings and thoughts as i go thru this process, and my goal is to be less lazy and grow out of my comfort zone. i'm trying to retrain my mindset into becoming a motivator for my own self-awareness. and perhaps losing an add'l 15 lbs may be another reason to pursue this yet again.
day 1: starting weigh in 145 lbs at 5'2 1/2 in height
  • 9:05A morning meal - included a slice of wheat toast w/ a tsp of PB, and a 1/2 grapefruit w/ my herbal tea.
  • 10:15A snack - 2 glasses of water and Wrigley's Doublemint chewing gum (1 stick)
  • 11:45A lunch meal - 1/4 cup of canned tuna (drained) and seasoned w/ just black pepper, a slice of whole wheat toast w/ tsp of PB
  • 1:30P snack - 1/4 cup of mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts, pine, pistachio, and assortment of others, 1 small gala apple

  • 1 palm-sized boneless chicken (grilled), seaons w/ pepper, 1 cup of beets, and 1 cup of string beans w/ large glass of H20

No comments: